SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 22, 2010 – ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple IP phone systems with fully integrated Unified Communications (UC), is hosting a partner pavilion in Booth 917 at VoiceCon Orlando 2010 that will feature companies in ShoreTel's Technology Partner Program (TPP).
These providers are showcasing the latest in value-tested, best-of-breed solutions to ShoreTel customers and reseller partners by leveraging ShoreTel's open platform. Visitors to the show have the opportunity to see live demonstrations of innovative applications that integrate fully with the ShoreTel UC system. With ShoreTel's expansive network of certified technology partners, customers benefit from a wide variety of brilliantly simple UC applications that can increase the productivity and reduce the cost and complexity of their enterprise communications systems.
The following companies are demonstrating products in the ShoreTel partner pavilion at VoiceCon Orlando:
- At Comm Corporation, also known as @Comm, is a premier provider of Call Accounting with available Call Detail Records in any size or number of locations anywhere.
- Brocade develops extraordinary networking solutions that enable today's complex, data-intensive businesses to optimize information connectivity and maximize the business value of their data.
- CallCopy, through its commitment to the highest standards of customer and employee satisfaction, has established itself as a leading provider of innovative call recording and contact center solutions.
- Comdasys is a leading provider of integrated mobile convergence solutions for enterprises and service providers.
- GFI Software provides Web and mail security, archiving and fax, networking and security software and hosted IT solutions for small to medium-sized businesses (SMB) via an extensive global partner community.
- Ingate Systems develops firewall technology to enable global SIP-based person-to-person communication such as IP telephony, presence, instant messaging, video conferencing, IP-PBX connections and unified communications.
- Polycom is a global leader in telepresence, video, and voice solutions and a visionary in communications that empower people to connect and collaborate everywhere.
- LifeSize Communications, a world leader in high definition video communications and telepresence, pioneered high definition video communications to make communicating at a distance as natural and effective as being in the same room, for anyone, anywhere.
- Skype is software that enables the world's conversations. Skype for SIP allows ShoreTel's business customers and their employees to receive inbound calls through their ShoreTel SIP-enabled UC system from the more than half a billion registered Skype users around the world at no cost to the Skype user. ShoreTel is demonstrating its Skype for SIP solution in its main booth, #909.
"ShoreTel's open standards-based platform gives our technology partners the flexibility to create easy-to-use and manage solutions that enhance customers' business processes and seamlessly integrate with their ShoreTel UC systems. We continue to grow ShoreTel's TPP with valued partners who share our focus on providing efficient, productivity-enhancing solutions that eliminate complexity from enterprise communications."
– Kevin Gavin, Vice President of Marketing, ShoreTel
About ShoreTel, Inc.
ShoreTel, Inc., (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a leading provider of Pure IP unified communications solutions. ShoreTel enables companies of any size to seamlessly integrate all communications - voice, video, messaging and data - with their business processes. Independent of device or location, ShoreTel's distributed software architecture eliminates the traditional costs, complexity and reliability issues typically associated with other solutions. ShoreTel continues to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction, ease of use and manageability while driving down the overall total cost of ownership. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has regional offices in Austin, Texas, the United Kingdom, Sydney, Australia and Munich, Germany. For more information, visit www.shoretel.com or call 1-800-425-9385.